Help? Compiling kde3.1 under konstruct on redhat 7.2 and 7.3, running into this problem: In file included from kcm_kdm_la.all_cpp.cpp:2: background.cpp: In method `KBackground::KBackground (QWidget *, const char *)': background.cpp:57: `KDE_CONFDIR' undeclared (first use this function) background.cpp:57: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) background.cpp:57: parse error before string constant Line 57 of background.cpp looks like: m_simpleConf=new KSimpleConfig(config->readEntry( "BackgroundCfg",KDE_CONFDIR "/kdm/backgroundrc" ) ); If I manually edit background.cpp to put in the value from the makefile, I can make it over to main.cpp, which dies with a similar error about KDE_CONFDIR. Any advice? -- Trever >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<