Thiago Macieira [mailto:thiagom@wanadoo.fr] wrote: >Furnish, Trever G wrote: >>checkpass_etcpasswd.o(.text+0x26): undefined reference to `crypt' >>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status > >You're just missing -lcrypt in the link line. Thanks - I'll give it a try. Any thoughts on the "proper" way to get that added to the line? And by "the link line", you're refering to the line that begins with /bin/sh ../libtool, correct? Did I mention that my C skill level is pretty low? :-) -t. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<