List:       kde-devel
Subject:    DCOP questions
From:       Jody Hay <jodyhay () charter ! net>
Date:       2003-02-23 22:32:07

        Hello -

	Thanks for the excellent software.

        I am trying to write a servicemenu which will fire-up
        the Kmail composer window and automatically
        attach a JPG.

        The servicemenu part works fine, and calls my
        dcop script listed below.  I have two issues though.

        1) I can not figure out how to get the composer
        window to open with the "To:", "CC:", etc fields
        empty.  When I specify them to be empty I get:

        "Not enough arguments."

        How do I pass empty arguments to dcop?

        2) I have looked at the syntax for attaching
        an object in the composer, but I can not
        figure out what to specify.  Could someone
        show me how to modify my script to attach
        "pic.jpg" ?

        jody

Here is my script:

KMAIL=`dcopstart kmail`
TO="a@b.com"
CC="c@d.com"
BCC="e@f.com"
SUBJECT="Subject"
MESSAGE="Body goes here"
dcop $KMAIL KMailIface openComposer $TO $CC $BCC $SUBJECT $MESSAGE 0