List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile problem. KDE & Mozilla plug-in
From:       John Lange <lists () darkcore ! net>
Date:       2003-02-19 17:00:46

The problem was solved by moving the krun.h include to the very top of
the list as you mentioned. I eventually discovered a note in one of the
qt header files that said something like "if you are getting an error at
compile time here.. conflicts with X11 libraries... move include above X
includes.. bla bla"

After doing that it now compiles.

Thanks.

John