List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: hot new stuff in korganizer
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-02-14 0:44:10

On Thursday 13 February 2003 07:27 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Please send me the files by private mail and I will put them on the
> server.
ok..

> > I looked for documentation but couldn't find any.
>
> There will be some online documentation which is shown when you select
> the "upload" action. It isn't available yet. To be honest, I didn't
> expect that this feature would be used ;-)

I think its a nice feature, but it needs to be used properly. For example,
"Get hot new stuff" should probably be "Get event calendars" or something
similar. Something like CDDB maybe.. people should be able to upload their
stuff back. Maybe via email to the maintainer.

btw, can KDE 3.0 and earlier fetch this calendar?

Sarang