On 2003. February 05., Wednesday 23:21, Adriaan de Groot wrote: > Is it possible to discover the screen coordinates of the cursor in Kate? > For a plugin I'm writing I'd like to do a KPassivePopup near the cursor, > and for that I'll (probably?) need the screen coordinates of the cursor. QPoint globalPos = w->mapToGlobal(w->viewCursorIf->cursorCoordinates()); Where w is the widget which contains the Kate part, viewCursorIf is the KTextEditor::ViewCursorInterface. Andras -- Quanta Plus developer - http://quanta.sourceforge.net K Desktop Environment - http://www.kde.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<