List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_slaves never die
From:       Fritz Elfert <felfert () to ! com>
Date:       2003-02-01 3:53:05

I had another strange error (kfiledialog did only show directories, no files)
but perhaps the reason i found is the same:

Have look into your ~/.qt/qtrc
There are several library-paths stored in it. These are _not_ automatically
updated (at least they have not been updated here). After correcting the
entries manually and restarting KDE, everything went fine here.

-Fritz

--
Fritz Elfert                                Thinking Objects Software GmbH