List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_slaves never die
From:       Norberto Bensa <nbensa () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-31 23:08:42

On Friday 31 January 2003 07:49 pm, you wrote:
> Can you send me a copy of the file that caused the problems?

File? I don't know which file is causing the problem yet (I guess you mean a
config file.)

My problem is that no kioslave does die. I mean, if I browse the web, read my
email (imap,) open a folder, or whatever task that requires a kioslave, I end
up with dozens of these:

        kdeinit: kio_imap4 imap /tmp/ksocket
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_imap4 imap /tmp/ksocket
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_http http /tmp/ksocket-
        kdeinit: kio_file file /tmp/ksocket-

The list can grow up to hundres, and they never, I mean NEVER die.

Many thanks and regards,
Norberto