List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Generating PDF's in kword: font problems
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-01-31 19:54:08

> I have somewhere Type1 variants of Arial and Times New Roman (made by
me, for
> *testing purposes*), I can send you those in private mail.

Thanks, but I don't think it's necessary, I just found this tool that
ocnverts ttf fonts to Type1. I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I
hope it works.

http://ttf2pt1.sourceforge.net/

> but unfotunately Qt-3.1 can't embed those fonts in generated PS/PDF
files.

Wouldn't it be possible to embed them even if I renamed those fonts and
use them instead of the Arial and Times New Roman?