List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmozilla xpart problem
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 14:56:41

I'm not sure what causes this, or how to go about debugging it, but on
MacOSX, when I try to use the kmozilla part, I get this to the console:

---(snip!)---
konqueror: changeViewMode: serviceType is text/html serviceName is
kmozilla current service name is khtml
konqueror: Switching view modes...
konqueror: Trying to create view for "text/html"
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( text/html,Application )
kio (KTrader): Returning 3 offers
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers(
text/html,KParts/ReadOnlyPart )
kio (KTrader): Returning 4 offers
konqueror: Found requested service kmozilla
konqueror: Trying to open lib for requested service kmozilla
konqueror: KonqView::switchView
kdeinit: setgroups: Operation not permitted
---->>>>>> enter loop
Corrupt data!

Corrupt data!

This is built against mozilla 1.1, is there perhaps a dependency on the
newer version now or something?  Is there a good way to debug the
mozilla xpart?