List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile error fix for kdebase/kpager in 3.1
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () rogers ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 22:19:03

Hmmm... We have to stop meeting like this :-)

The real point is that the config.h int the kpager directory was not being
included in the cpp file. Adding the line I showed in my earlier e-mail
caused it to be included.

#include <config.h> is not the same as
#include "config.h"

The 1st one means look in system directories, the second mean look in the one
specified by -I

The most important thing to me was that I was able to fix the problem. Adding
the include is hardly a major change.

John