aegir@linuxfrench.net wrote: [ ... ] > You may ask to kde.com how many active users are registered on apps.kde.com The registered users are not so important (it mainly has to do w/ being able to save some configuration settings) but the app releases are, and there is a dynamic stat table for that at: http://apps.kde.com/uk/2/announcements While the last few days were atypical with some delays due to the 3.1 release, you can see there are 832 KDE 3 apps currently registered, as well as 202 Qt 3 apps. Based on some quick hacking, and I note that we are pretty conservative who we list as an "Author" on the site (essentially kabout addAuthors go in and addContributor do not), a quick script reveals that there are about 1,350 authors for those KDE 3 apps registered. [ ... ] Ciao, Dre >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<