List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Optimize KDE Install
From:       1stFlight <1stflight () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2003-01-28 17:20:42

 I was wondering what options I should use to compile KDE 3.1 with, I remember
reading over something about CFFLAGS and CPFLAGS  (yeah, this is straight
from memory), also something about a -O6 option.  But I can't find a page
that says, "Do it this way, and here's why" Can anyone help? Thanks

																Darryl

P.S. I'm on a RH7.3 system powered by an Athlon 900 and 384MB of ram