List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can I reload an installed window decoration?
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 0:31:19

Hey folks,

I'm working on a kde window decoration as a study in kde development. While
debugging and developing new slots for my decoration, I must recompile,
install, kill kde/x, and restart kde/x to see my changes. Without restarting
kde/x, kwin won't "use" the updated module. Even with a relatively snappy
machine, I'm wasting lots of time :). I'm hoping there is a better way? I'd
really appreciate any help that can be offered.

Thanks!

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.