On Sunday 26 January 2003 15.03, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Sunday 26 January 2003 11:05, Greg Day wrote: > > Then we have the issue of "option bloat," which is already a problem in > > KDE. Should we have user-configurable shadow alpha level and shadow > > offset angle? > > I think it's the task of KDE developers to create a properly functioning > desktop, not the task of the user, so: Use a shadow alpha level and shadow > offset angle that works and don't bother the user with it. > > Other than that, when it works properly I would suggest to let this feature > replace the current "Use solid background behind text" feature. Yes, yes, yes. This is obviously where it should go. Regards Uno Engborg >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<