List:       kde-devel
Subject:    OT: SCSI HDD for free
From:       Patrick Schnorbus <patrick.schnorbus () happyhacking ! de>
Date:       2003-01-21 19:54:47

Hello dear KDE-developers,

I have two SCSI HDD (Toshiba MK538FB wit 1.2GB and Fujitsu M264ESA with 1.1GB)
that I don't need anymore. The Drives were assembled around 1993.
I tested them with fsck for bad blocks and it seems they are ok.

If anyone of you needs them he may come to me and pick them up (I live in
Essen, NRW, Germany) or if'd pay the shipping I send them as a parcel.

Greetings,
Patrick Schnorbus