List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Warnings when using KTextEditor::Document::createView
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2003-01-13 10:05:53

On 2003. January 12., Sunday 23:10, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > BTW, I've just noticed that the warning appear when using Kate, so it
> > should be something in the kate part.
>
> Could you retest with current kdelibs/kate dir from CVS, just commited
> possible fix.

Great, the warning are not printed out when running Kate or Quanta. With Kate
one similar warning is still there:

kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plug(): has no KAccel object; this =
0x8218340 name = add_bookmark parentCollection = (nil)

Is it possible to backport the fix to BRANCH? As I remember it was present
also before branching, but I don't have a running KDE 3.1 branch now.

Andras