List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re[2]: hello world
From:       DeBug <debug () centras ! lt>
Date:       2003-01-02 19:40:08

SL> Thats a very old release. You might want to use Mandrake 9.0 to get the best
SL> experience :)
I know, i was even unable to install Kylix because of glibc bug, but
Mandrake 9.0 comes as three CDs that is hard to download using 56k
modem. I've asked local PC magazines to ship Mandrake as cover CDs
but they will have it available only in the coming spring.

Anybody from Lithuania here (preferably Vilnius) to burn me Mandrake
9.0 ? :)

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug@centras.lt