List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: compiling .ui files
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-12-30 22:13:26

What happens when you force the compile of th UI files:
make accelcalculatorwidget.lo
make stringio.lo

(You could perhaps post the result, if it is something else than: no rule
for...)

Otherwise, have you done any:
make -f makefile.cvs
after having done the change (perhaps after a distclean and after removing
Makefile.in)

Have a nice day/evening/night!