List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cvs tag for kde-3.1 in arts?
From:       Olaf Flebbe <o.flebbe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-12-29 21:15:08

Hi

*The tag KDE_3_1_BRANCH results in an almost empty directory for the
arts module.
*The file configure.in.in is missing for the KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE tag.

What is the correct tag for the feature frozen branch of the upcoming
3.1 release?

KDE_3_1_BRANCH seems to work for me for the other modules (kdelibs etc.)

Please CC to me, because i am not on this list.

Cheers
  Olaf

o.flebbe@gmx.de