List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Retiring from KDE...
From:       Whitehawk Stormchaser <zerokode () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-29 16:27:47

Greetings!
I was afraid, that this time would come, but it looks like this is inevinable
thing to do, even if I don't like it... I am forced to retire from the KDE
development because of my obligations towards the school; Once a looong time
ago I made a horrible mistake, that I don't want to do that again...

...but I am unsure, weither I'll actually leave KDE development... I'll always
at least try to keep an eye on the workings, and will try to fix thing or two
from time to time...

I promissed to myself, that once, after KMameleon 0.4 is out, I'll take this
action, and today it is the D day...

So... I'll be here, even though I won't be :)

KDE was fun! I enjoyed it :)

Have fun with the time that comes, and... Bye!
--
Keep Cool, but Don't Freeze
- Hellman's Mayonnaise