List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QT 3.1.1 QScrollView changes
From:       Andrew Stanley-Jones <asj () cban ! com>
Date:       2002-12-28 20:57:25

Hi,

I've run into a butch of problems in kSirc with QT 3.1.1 and the
QScrollView not propegating mouse events.  It used to in 3.1.0.

In several places I want to override default behaviour, double click for
example (in the topic), or right click.  With 3.1.1 I no longer get any
mouse*events, much less any mouse events in the main event filter.  I
don't want to interact with items in the scroll view, but gross overrides
for the whole frame.

How do do this now?? Is this really what was intended??

-Andrew

---
Andrew Stanley-Jones         | "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
EE, LongEz N87KJ             |                           -- Walt Disney