List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A new widget to show image
From:       Andrea Bergia <andreabergia () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2002-12-28 15:11:42

Hi everyone. I'm making a game, and I made for it a new widget to show an
Image. It's different from a QLabel in the way that, when a QLabel resize
itself to the image's size, an ImagePreview (my widget) scale the image to
fit into the widget.
I think it can be useful to all the KDE developers, so I'm posting here its
code. If you think it can be really useful, you can, of course (is under
GPL), place it into kdeui.
Bye

--
Andrea Bergia - studente              Linux Registred User #281550
"The one thing we're all waiting for, is peace on Earth and an end to war,

["imagepreview.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]