List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcpuload/knetload - where to import?
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2002-12-28 10:37:45

Hi - me writing about k{cpu,net}load again.

Since the threads seem to have died out, AFAICT without a clear resolution:
is there some 'official' verdict on whether I may import these apps into KDE
CVS and, if so, where?

From the responses I've read so far, it seems the best plan would be to import
the two apps to extragear-k, and from there do any major redesigning that is
deemed necessary (e.g., make a kicker applet), and if at some stage it is
decided that the redesigned apps are useful in the official KDE release then
to move them elsewhere as appropriate.

And if the extragear option is the preferred course of action, should I import
to extragear-1 or extragear-2?

Thanks - Ben.

--

Ben Burton