List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Capturing the signal for Authorization from kdiroperator
From:       Sam Bell <bugman () ebbs ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-12-26 6:01:32

I'm using kde 2.2.2 and am writing my own ftp client, just to get to know the
kde, and because I like to use ftp programs.

I am using a class that has inherited kdiroperator with kfilednddetailview
set as the current view, to allow me to use drag and drop, and found that
when I connected to a server with an invalid username & password it would
present me with the authorization dialog window, asking me to put in the
right username & password.

What I want to do is, capture the signal that is given, stop the
authorization dialog window from opening, and make my program handle the
event. How would I go about this? or is there no way to do this?

Thanks for any help.
Sam