List:       kde-devel
Subject:    debugging kspread
From:       Gustavo E Tenrreiro <gustavot () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-12-24 15:10:06

Hi,
I know this might be for another list but some of you probably know the
answer.

When debugging kspread with gdb I load the file "kspread" from
..../koffice/kspread/.libs/
then I try to break into ..../koffice/kspread/kspread_functions_math.cc for
which I issue a "break kspread_functions_math.cc:kspreadfunc_sum" to break
into that function, but I get a
"No source file name kspread_functions_math.cc."
message.

I ve tried all conbinations including even the full path to the file but
nothing seems to work.
I did compile with debugging information so that's not it.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Gustavo E Tenrreiro
perroinmaui@yahoo.com