List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-3.1.1 under RedHat 8.0
From:       Gustavo E Tenrreiro <gustavot () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-12-23 10:22:27

I can't help you with your problem. What I have is a new question for you if
you don't mind.
I am running redhat 7.1 and I ve seen the upgrades come and go. I ve never
upgraded because I am unsure of how the process works. I am afraid that when
I do the upgrade, my libraries (glibc, X11, kde stuff) will get all screwed
up since I have the latest of everything and the upgrade probably doesn't. I
have the feeling it will try to replace them. How did the upgrade to redhat
8.0 work for you? any weird stuff?
What benefits did you get from the upgrade?

Thanks
--
Gustavo E Tenrreiro
perroinmaui@yahoo.com