List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: PROPOSAL: Drop aKtion from KDE kdemultimedia package
From:       Koos Vriezen <koos.vriezen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-12-23 17:15:37

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> Now it also shows the mplayer console output before and after the video is
> playing. Very usefull if it fails to work somehow.

Oops, that was causing Konqueror to crash when changing url and still
playing. Uploaded a new version at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jjvrieze/kmplayer-0.3.tar.bz2

There was also a space escaping bug, found by Ferdinand Gassauer, that is
fixed.
The standalone application now resizes to the size of the movie at first.

Also added a DVD menu for playing DVD movies. I've tried to find
titles/subtitles/chapter/language information by matching strings of the
output of MPlayer. Big chance this doesn't work for MPlayer compiled for
other languages than english...