List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Mount fails for non-root users (device:/ ioslave & desktop)
From:       Manuel Amador <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2002-12-19 21:42:23

This is almost surely a consequence of devices:/ calling
  "mount -o iso9660 /dev/cdrecorder /mnt/cdrecorder"
instead of
  "mount /dev/cdrecorder"

The only way you'll get mount to work properly is if the devices:/ slave
has intelligence built in to use the second form whenever you're a
regular user and what you want to mount appears in fstab.