On Wednesday 11 December 2002 00:25, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote: > Don't forget to install "Ägypten" for KMail! I think this is the most > complicate thing to install (and setup). If you support these libs, many > users will be very grateful ;-) I have added installation of the "Ägypten" libraries ("cd meta/kmail-crypto; make install"). You have to setup (like configure GnuPG/KMail, create keys, start gpg-agent) yourself for each user as described on kmail.kde.org pages. Bye, Steve >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<