On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:48:19AM +0100, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > > Same for the upcoming "replace Kit with Kopete" discussion: I'd welcome > > Kopete in kdenetwork but not at the expense of Kit. Especially since there > > is no overlap anymore, Kit is using the documented and open TOC protocol > > where Kopete is going to drop support for that, in favor of the proprietary > > OSCAR. > > What's the reason behind Kopete dropping TOC then ? Supposably because AOL *might* remove TOC servers in the future to go all OSCAR, or so I was told. Rob -- Rob Kaper | Gimme some love, gimme some skin, cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<