List:       kde-devel
Subject:    autoSaveGroup breaks compile on 3.0.x
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-12-16 10:16:18

Hi,

a probably quite new method autoSaveGroup() of kmainwindow breaks compiling
Kooka on my system, since I do not have it yet. This can of course simply
be fixed by updating to the todays kdelibs.

But I like it very much that kooka can still be compiled with kde 3.0.x.
And since autoSaveGroup() replaces the string "MainWindow", I feel the
wish coming up to replace the autoSaveGroup() method by something that
expands to autoSaveGroup() on kde3.1 and to "MainWindow" on 3.0.x.

Any proposal how to do that? Is there a #define for that?

Thanks,

Klaas

--
 Was auch immer geschieht :                                Klaas Freitag
 Nie dürft ihr so tief sinken,                      mail freitag@suse.de