On 2002. December 13., Friday 16:24, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > Are you using gcc 3.2 (perhaps even with a -march=pentium2 or higher?) > > If yes, try to find the memcpy that makes the crash and replace it with a > qmemmove (same parameters.) It seems that gcc has a bug with some memcpy > calls. No, it's gcc 2.95.3 and without special flags (maybe -O3 was there), and I found that the crash is caused by the last commits releated to KTar, altough I haven't debugged it deeply to find the problem. Andras >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<