On Thursday 12 December 2002 02:55, Andras Mantia wrote: > Haven't debugged your code yet, as I couldn't compile due to a compile > error, Compile error in the app? > but looking at your code, I have a suggestion: ... > - move the whole init work in a new public method of Bookcase (let's call > initEveything) > - subclass KApplication (KMyApp) > - in this class, create your mainwindow (new Bookcase) and call in a > delayed way another method (KMyApp::slotInit) > - in KMyApp::slotInit, call the Bookcase::initEvrything and the > parsing of arguments + slotFileOpen > - in main do the following: > KApplication *app = new KMyApp; > return app->exec(); > > I'm pretty sure that this will help you, altough it is weird that you > don't see the crash. If it does not help, put traces, debug and so.... > Find the exact location of crash... Thanks very much! I'll try as you suggest, I really appreciate the thorough comments you made. Robby >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<