List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems in kdebae Makefiles
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-12-12 15:34:35

"make distclean" is not always enough. You need to remove the Makefile.in
files too. (And no, "make force-reedit" does not always work either.)

Instead you could also use "make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean". If you
use it, beware, it removes any file and directory not registered into CVS.
(For using it on parts of your tree, adjust the path to the file
admin/Makefile.common.)

In both cases, you have then to run agan "make -f Makefile.cvs" and
"configure"

Have a nice day/evening/night!