List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror tabbed browsing enhancement
From:       Tobi <tobi () topro ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2002-12-11 12:41:26

Two ideas for tabbed browsing in konqeror

1. make a close tab button on each tab (was already discussed)
2. IMO it would be nicer if the tab bar is also showed when there is only one
tab (meaning always, or make it configurable, like in mozilla)

Anyone volunteers to code this? I would but I'm quite new to kde devel and
just try getting started...

Cheers, Tobi