List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Needed feature in 3.2
From:       Michael Ritzert <kde () ritzert ! de>
Date:       2002-12-09 19:26:39

Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2002 15:56 schrieb James Richard Tyrer:
> Like UniCode, this is also the future.

Yes definitively!
netpbm already supports JPEG2000 in its latest release via jasper. So the code
exists. It shouldn't be hard to add at least read support for it.
I haven't had a look in that part of KDE's code so far, but I can take a look
at it if nobody else volunteers. This might take a little time however.

Michael