List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-CVS doesn't compile - docbook problem
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-12-02 11:59:19

On Monday 02 December 2002 11:07, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Justin T. wrote:
(...)

> Well before somebody (arrogantly) tells you that your are wrong, calls
> you a "moaner", or tells you that you have the wrong version of LibXML2,
> I wanted to thank you.

Libxml2 versions 2.425 to 2.4.28 have a bug, so what else can we tell to users
using 2.4.28. If you can reproduce your problem with version of libxml2 that
should run, then yes, your bug would be different.

It has nothing to do with arrogance. You simply cannot make good work with bad
tools.

(...)

Have a nice day/evening/night!