List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-CVS doesn't compile - docbook problem
From:       "Justin T." <justint () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-02 10:36:01

On Monday 02 December 2002 11:07, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
<snip>
> I also found that there was a recent update of:
>
> 	kdelibs/kdoctools/xslt.cpp
>
> that had not updated at my final update for: KDE3_1_0_RELEASE.

I don't think that is what is affecting me.  I'm currently running from cvs
and updating almost daily.  (Gentoo makes that so easy...pulling everything
from cvs and compiling with just one command:  emerge kde.)

The problem appears to be that they have updated to a new xml-dtd, however
knode is still using the old xml-dtd-4.1, which no longer exists in cvs.  The
only listings in the kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook directory are:

xml-dtd-4.1.2  xml-dtd-4.2

Also just caught this affecting quanta too.  Same minor change and it
compiles.

Well... maybe there is something else that I am missing that goes through and
corrects these problems magically... :)

Justin T