List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: STL support in qt
From:       Luis Pedro Coelho <luis_pedro () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2002-11-29 18:06:06

Em Sexta, 29 de Novembro de 2002 18:33, Dirk Mueller escreveu:
> > The qt-copy readme advises to turn qt's STL support off explicitly.
>
> It doesn't do that. Instead it tells you about the minimal requirements
> of configurable parts in Qt in order to be able to compile KDE.

Here is from README.qt-copy:

<quote>
The recommended compile line is:

./configure -system-zlib -qt-gif -system-libpng -system-libjpeg \
  -plugin-imgfmt-mng -thread -no-stl -no-exceptions -debug -fast

</quote>

It *recommends* a configure line with "-no-stl". I have always wondered why
myself, but it is there.

Regards,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho

"Technology does not always equal progress."
Douglas Coupland