List:       kde-devel
Subject:    xine-lib and kdemultimedia's xine_artsplugin
From:       Javier Marcet <jmarcet () pobox ! com>
Date:       2002-11-29 14:01:37

xine-lib 1's alpha versions have been released. They are the first
release since 0.9.13
Kdemultimedia's xine_artsplugin requires a post 0.9.13 version, from
CVS. I got it to work with some xine-lib version fetched from CVS on
August.
With 0.9.13 the plugin does not work, but with this version 1 alpha
versions it does not work either. I have tried kde-3.1_rc3 and HEAD from
cvs fetched a few hours ago.
Is there any supposed way to make it compile, other than installing a
cvs-fetched version of xine-lib from August-September?

--=20
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@pobox.com>