List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE patches from PLD.
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 19:06:32

Hi,
I am sending all the patches that we apply for KDE and may be interesting :).
I have groupped them in to:
- versioning: patches that remove versioning from kickerapplets, I was told on
irc that -version is not supposed to be there.
- mem-leaks: mem leak fixes
- bug-fixes: different bug fixes

The patches are:
+ from Rawhide
kdebase-glibc-2.2.2.patch
kdeutils-kedit-confirmoverwrite.patch

+ from MDK
kdebase-fix-mem-leak-in-kfind.patch
kdeutils-fix-kdf-mem-leak.patch

The rest is ours: mkochano's or adgor's.

All of those patches apply to the rc5, so the bugs havent been fixed yet.
--
Piotr Szymanski
["kdepatches.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]