List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml parser only, without view?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 10:11:39

It is difficult. In any case, you need a view however you do not need to show
the view. You will probably also find out that KHTML is not meant to be
accessed from the outside, so for example information as the result of CSS is
not available outside.

As example you have KWord's HTML import filter:
koffice/filters/kword/html/import

Have a nice day/evening/night!