List:       kde-devel
Subject:    FAM and 3.1rc3
From:       Michael Kreitzer <kreitma () wku ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-28 8:46:22

I've noticed with FAM enabled in kde 3.1rc3 none of the io slaves seem to
realize when fam is inappropriate... I got stuck with an unresponsive system
until I figured out FAM was using 100% cpu while KDE tried to use it over 3
sftp connections and 2 smb connections.... this should not happen.  My
question is... is this a KDE bug or a FAM bug or a FAM misconfiguration on my
part?