List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: help menu button
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-26 16:50:49

>From: Emil Loer <e.loer@maartens.nl>
>To: kde-devel@mail.kde.org
>Subject: help menu button
>Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:52:25 +0100
>
>Hello guys
>
>I'm developing a dialog based application, and after looking for design
>inspiration I stumbled upon KPPP's dialog and it's nice help menu
>pushbutton.
>How do I implement that kind of button in my own application?

The best is to look at KPP code. You can do that online through
http://webcvs.kde.org/
You then go to the kdenetwork module and then to kppp.
It is then quite easy to find the file you're looking for thanks to the
intuitive names the developers
give to their files.
I guess
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdenetwork/kppp/kpppwidget.cpp
is the file you're looking for.
Search for help in the code and you're done.

annma