List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: [kde-linux] How to change font encoding?]
From:       Fred Malabre <fmalabre () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-26 4:36:07

I just had to reinstall my desktop and I chose Mandrake distribution (version
9).
I haven't set up anything special, but I have kde in US, and I received few
emails in traditional chinese, and the characters were ok.
I also upgraded to KDE 3.1 RC3, and everything still work fine.

I previously was using Gentoo distribution for my desktop, and it was also
working fine with KDE 3.1 RC1.

You can wait the release of KDE 3.1 which should come very soon now, and give
it a try.

Fred.