On Friday 15 November 2002 23:17, Neil Stevens wrote: > On Friday November 15, 2002 02:28, Rolf Magnus wrote: > > I didn't talk about the ELF prelinker. There are three things involved > > here: objprelink, the ELF prelinker and combreloc. combreloc obsoltetes > > objprelink, not ELF prelinking (which is something different). combreloc > > also doesn't produce any of the "inconveniences" you quoted from the > > page. > > Could you please give us a pointer to some information on what you're > talking about then? combreloc is the "-z combreloc" option that ld of binutils 2.12 and up provide to speed up relocations. See http://objprelink.sourceforge.net/objprelink.html It does comparisons between objprelink and combreloc. -- This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it. (Advertising/Marketing manager, United Parcel Service) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<