List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hmm, Is the KDE Development Team Stable?
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-11-07 10:56:43

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:54:27AM +0100, Per Edin wrote:
> You mean, that I could make some parts of the KOffice source code
> proprietary, fake scenario, just by being *very very* active ?

It means you could have a large say on the path(s) KOffice development
should take. That doesn't change the fact that you need the permission of
all copyright holders of the code for a license change.

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much
www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A