List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Build error in my app - uic not running?
From:       Jason Wood <jasonwood () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-11-06 19:05:08

Hi,

In an application I am developing, I am able to compile everything fine, but
some other people are having difficulties. It appears that everything to do
with uic is being missed out they make the app.

The build scripts are those generated by kdevelop.

Of those having trouble, one is using the same distro as I am (Mandrake 9.0),
and the other can get it to build on Redhat 8.0, but not on Redhat 7.3

In both cases, qt-devel is installed and works fine to compile other KDE apps.
The full list of aclocal, autoheader, automake, autoconf, ./configure, make
is used in all cases.

Could anyone give me any insight into what might be going wrong and how to fix
it?

Cheers,
Jason

--