Andreas Pour wrote: > James Richard Tyrer wrote: > >>Stephan Binner wrote: >> > Can you please "correct" all third party splash screens first too? >>Thanks. >>Not necessary! >>I suppose that your remark is typical of the "arogrant kde coders". > > > [ SNIP ] > > Whooaaa, what's with the attitude? It is a reply to his rude comment. You quoted it above, did you read it? > This is a cooperative project, I keep hearing rumors of that, but I keep running in to the attitude that I was responding to. > please play nicely with others. It appears that it is very hard to please such people. If you simply report a problem, they are likely to say: "fix it yourself". So, this time, I did. And his rude and sarcastic comment is all I get for my efforts. :-( So, what is your suggestion? Do they want for me to simply go away? Is that what I should do? Perhaps you could comment on the merits of what I submitted. -- JRT >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<